I believe the 21st century will confirm Aloe Vera to be the greatest medicine mankind has ever known–Lee Ritter, N.D
The history of aloe vera plant is dated back to almost 5000 years. It is due to the fact that Aloe Vera plant has uncountable benefits in our daily lives. It is not only used extensively in beauty products but also used for treating life-threatening diseases.
Note: All the images are royalty-free images. Credits: Google free images
Here I am going to share some effective uses for aloe vera-the miracle plant:
Aloe Vera for weight loss:
Is your excess weight becoming stubborn? Are you getting fed up with that extensive workout?
Just relax. Aloe vera juice is a solution to all your problems. It will greatly help in increasing your metabolism. Moreover, if consumed daily it will make you feel satiated hence prevent you from overeating.
A combination of Aloe Vera and honey is good for weight loss. Hence, you can intake the mixture to aid you in losing that extra flab.
How to use?
- Mix 1 tablespoon of honey with the diluted Aloe juice.
- Kick start your day with a glass of honey and Aloe juice on regular basis.
Aloe Vera Gel on Face:
Majority of the dermatologists & herbalists recommend aloe vera for treating various skin diseases. It is a proven remedy to treat skin burns, darker complexion and even pimples on your face. You just need to apply aloe vera gel on your face daily; I bet you will feel the difference in just a few weeks.
Aloe Vera for hair fall:
Aloe Vera contains proteolytic enzymes that are capable of repairing dead skin cells on the scalp. It also aids in hair growth, prevents itching and dryness on your scalp. Some people use it as a conditioner that leaves your hairs smooth & shiny.
Here are few methods to use aloe vera for curbing your hair fall.
- Mix equal quantities of aloe vera juice with coconut oil. Apply it on your hairs thrice a week for greater results.
- Mix 2 tablespoon of castor oil with 1 cup of fresh Aloe vera gel. It is just perfect for rapid hair growth.
- Take 1 cup of fresh aloe vera & mix 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar. Then add 1 tablespoon of honey and apply on your scalp for 15 minutes.
Try these home remedies with aloe vera to enhance your beauty in no time.